With our digital document capture,
what you’re really capturing is R.O.I.
At COR365, we are proud to offer a wide array of scanning services and solutions for business owners who are feeling overwhelmed by the exceeding amount of paper files and electronic records that are par for the course when running a company. Along with shredding, scan-on-demand, and data protection, we also provide document scanning services, which allow for the consolidation of all the paperwork in your office. With our assistance, you can find everything you need in one organized place, allowing you to re-allocate your employees’ tasks and save you time, money, and effort.
With our digital document scanning services, we help businesses move into the future. Studies have shown that a surprising 80 percent of all business information is still paper-based which is not only wasteful but inefficient as well. By converting your hard copy files into digital files we are arming you with a seamless, streamlined method of document accessibility, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are concerned about the privacy factor, we also make it possible for you to scan and index documents yourself, before using our iChamber™ express service to transfer your materials to our data center. If you prefer to do it one at a time or you want to get everything sent over in one fell swoop, we allow for both types of transfers for your added convenience. Our express service is smart phone accessible so you can access your digital images whenever you need to.
Rather than digging through mounds of paper for information, companies receive 24/7 access to critical business documents in electronic form. This increases a company’s response time, without requiring an investment in costly new infrastructure.
The COR365™ team offers a variety of document scanning solutions, from turnkey to self-managed. Regardless of the solution chosen, images stored on our premises are housed in our SSAE Audited Data Center. For maximum protection, we not only mirror scanned images, but also back them up to tape for storage in an offsite vault. Each file is easily traceable for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, and other government regulations.
- Service Bureau Solution. We handle all aspects of the imaging service, including picking up, scanning, and indexing documents, then we store them in our highly secure data center. Images are readily retrieved over the Web, by email, or saved to CD or DVD.
- Backend Solution. Companies may prefer to scan and index their own documents, then turn them over to us for protected storage. Our iChamber™ express service makes the process easy—allowing files to be transferred directly from a high-efficiency scanner to our data center. Documents can be scanned and indexed one at a time or in batches related to a given project. Stored files can be saved to file, faxed, emailed or printed from the moment they are scanned. And with our iChamber express app for iPad, iPhone & Android, you can access your images on the go.
- Scan on Demand Solution. Hard copies stored with COR365 can be scanned as needed. Once in electronic form, images are readily retrieved over the Web, by email, or saved to CD or DVD.
- Enterprise Solution. If a company prefers to manage their own digital imaging program, our experts can help set up the system needed to scan and store critical documents internally.
Your COR365 Advantage:
- Flexible options to meet your needs and your budget
- File scanning and retrieval available from your desktop
- Built-in redundancy
- On-demand access
- Multiple output options (Internet, intranet, email, CD, DVD)
- SSAE Audited Data Center
- Compliant with state and federal regulations governing information protection
If you would like to learn more about how to put an end to the dreaded paper chase, we are here to help. Simply fill out this contact form and one of our friendly information solutions experts will reach out to answer all your questions about document scanning solutions and find out how to best serve your specific business needs so you can continue to grow and succeed without being bogged down by paperwork.
Hello Floor Space! Checkout our blog on how a document scanning company helps you regain your space!