Shredding Services: AAA-Certified by NAID
Off-Site, On-Site & Mobile Shredding
When it comes to protecting our clients’ privacy, the team at COR365 goes above and beyond to ensure that any sensitive information designated for document destruction is shredded beyond the point of being recoverable. Our attention to detail and customer service makes us the most reliable and trustworthy document shredding services provider the Charlotte, Raleigh and Winston-Salem, NC areas have to offer. We have a number of sizes available, from under desk consoles, larger stand-alone consoles, and 32-, 64-, and 96-gallon bins.
Regular Rotations, One-Time & On-Demand Shredding
With flexible service options, you’ll get exactly what you need–nothing more and nothing less.
- Scheduled shredding service rotations: Have us routinely empty the shred bins you keep at your offices or facilities. From weekly to monthly, to everything in-between and more, we can set up a schedule that meets your needs.
- One-time shreds: True, one-time only services or mixed in (as needed) with scheduled rotations.
- On-demand shredding service: If your shredding needs are less regular, we can install bins or consoles and only come by when they’re full.
We’re here to help. We’ve been customizing data management solutions for businesses in North Carolina since 1974.
Why Choose Us?
- AAA-certified by NAID (National Association for Information Destruction)
- Flexible shredding pick-up times (on-demand, routine schedule, one-time only)
- Certificate of Destruction is provided for your records
- Hard drive destruction and magnetic media shredding capabilities
- North Carolina-based and family-owned since 1974
- Screen-shredding capability for minimal shred output size
- Capacity scanning of all shredding containers to validate the size required and the optimal frequency of service
How can we help you?
When Confidentiality Matters
When confidential information falls into the wrong hands, organizations become vulnerable to revenue loss, privacy breaches, identity theft, IP theft, scams, and more. With COR365® Information Solutions’ shredding services, all records are kept private and companies can comply with all federal and state regulations. By allowing our highly trained staff to shred documents for you, you save yourself the hassle and lost man-hours shredding them in-house, and you’ll reap the benefits of professional shredding services, while helping the environment at the same time. We recycle all our shredded materials, so you’re not only protecting your privacy and following regulations, but reducing your footprint as well.
As one of the top shredding companies in North Carolina, we know paper isn’t the only medium with confidential information. COR365 also offers hard drive and backup tape destruction. COR365 will ensure that sensitive data can’t be recovered from your computer hard drives, back-up tapes, flash drives, and more. As with our paper, we recycle our destroyed electronics as well. You can rest assured that the best practice is also a clean practice.
If you are a Carolina business owner in need of professional document shredding services (paper shredding service or hard drive shredding), we would love to hear from you. Simply contact us and one of our friendly shredding services specialists will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to helping you find the information solutions that you need most!