Educational and Research information management can be stressful–
it doesn’t have to be.
Educational institutions and research organizations can encompass a multitude of departments and offices with disparate responsibilities and needs. From human resources and admissions to the registrar, academic departments, facilities management, and the study abroad office, the modern institution of higher education still generates volumes of paper. Sometimes it can’t be helped, while other times the alternative may be too expensive. Whatever the reason, COR365® can help you find a cost effective way to manage the constant influx of information.
With COR365®, there’s no need for a one-size-fits-all approach to your information. We will tailor each solution to the individual department’s needs. With a broad range of services and solutions, from document scanning and data entry to secure shredding, storage, and enterprise content management (ECM) systems, we can provide single service solutions for smaller projects or more comprehensive plans that will get to the root of your information challenges and help you manage it moving forward.
We have years of experience working with accounts payable/receivable documents, personnel files, and medical records among others. With processes that meet compliance regulations, you can rest assured that the integrity of your organization’s information is secure.
Your COR365® Advantage:
- Secure access to your digitized data from PCs and mobile devices, 24/7
- Handwritten survey responses and questionnaires can become accurate, usable data delivered in ASCII, Excel or other formats in days, not weeks
- Reduce risk with services compliant with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other regulatory protections and standards
- NAID AAA-certified information destruction services
- Friendly and accessible customer service and project managers
- All of our services are proudly performed in the United States
At COR365®, we believe there’s a cost effective way for your information to do more for you. Please complete the form or call us to talk to a COR365® representative.