Are you struggling to store and manage the burgeoning paper files and electronic records your business needs to serve its clients? If so, COR365® can help. We’ve built one of the largest privately owned information management operations in the industry – offering both standard and climate-controlled file storage, shredding services, document scanning/imaging, scan-on-demand services, Internet-accessible image storage, and off-site tape vaulting.
We maintain more than a million cubic feet of stored inventory for more than 1,000 clients, manage 1.3 million file boxes and 150,000 electronic backup tapes, and shred approximately 100 tons of paper monthly for recycling. We offer:
- Expert policy support to help you develop information management protocols and comply with ever-changing government regulations and business mandates.
- Seamless service delivery through facilities in Charlotte, Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem and the greater Raleigh-Durham area.
- Multinational coverage through the National Records Centers, an alliance of companies and agencies in 40 states and 130 major markets across North America, Central America and Europe.
- Computerized inventory management with online access from your desktop.
- Around-the-clock security monitoring and fire control for maximum protection.
- Professional courier services for convenient pickup and delivery 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.